The services offered by SATEM are divided into the following types:
- Design and production of machines and systems to meet specific automation needs
- Construction and assembly of complete machines, assembly and/or transfer lines according to customer specifications.
- Multipurpose support services.
- Ad-hoc solutions for replacement parts.
- Study and research in continuous evolution to find innovative answers to automation-related problems.
Activities carried out according to an established procedure:
- Feasibility study and analysis, and cost estimation.
- Development of machines and/or systems, and the generation of a parts-list.
- Industrialization of the project and generation of technical documentation.
- Construction of the details, and the assembly of the various components.
- Pre-testing and functional testing of the machines and/or systems with direct involvement the Quality Control department.
Advantages of SATEM services are:
- Wide range of all types of products.
- Timely response and effective solutions to all requests for intervention and for all issues.